New Muffs ordered !!

YardSpecial

Mar 20, 2003
MT
Could not beat the price shipped.

M-5230-GTA - Ford Racing Axle-Back Exhaust (4inch Tips) - For 05-07
Mustang GT

Thanks StangSuspesion.com !! :hail2: :hail2:

My JBA AB drone WAY to much..............
:nono:

• Sponsors (?)

$500 for 2 muffs, tips seems steep to me.

97 Magnaflow packs $355
02 GT Vert SLP $355

All shiped

Have you seen these ???

mustang-mufflers.jpg

$900 !!!

As a direct fit, this Billy Boat Performance Exhaust hand built system is designed to increase horsepower, and torque. The 3” mufflers are a straight through design that finish off with a bold 4” double wall round tip. The exhaust tone at cruising speed will provide a rich exhaust note. When you go wide open on the throttle the sound will continue to improve and becomes a bold muscle car sound.

Attachments

• mustang-mufflers.jpg
    mustang-mufflers.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 51
Are You Pleased?

I've been searching for that "better" sound quality for my '07 GT.....and, it's been driving me nuts. (no pun intended). Do you feel like the sound you're getting is as good as anything out there, without blowing the bankroll?

Sorry, I can't post a sound clip, but I can tell you that I've had the 5230-GTA's on for a couple of weeks now and they are really good. Yes, they are the ones used on the GT-H. They sound much more like an old fashioned big block V-8. Deeper, rumblier than stock. But, not so loud that you are going to be setting off car alarms at 6:00 AM. No drone whatsoever. Just a pleasant hum at highway speed. Very nice at WOT also.

SVTdriver said:
I'm curious as to how they compare to the corsa. And how they compare to stock. I've never heard my car from the backside.

Corsa's sound more exotic/meaner [I think] at throttle tip in and WoT for sure. They also deliver 100% no drone. I mean NONE, not at any speed. But you pay for that, $525-$600 depending on where you get them.