New Mustang Owner and Forum Troll

Hi everyone. Today I purchased my first mustang. I've been a huge fan since I was about 16 but now that I'm done with college I am getting a chance to own one. I purchased this 2002 Steeda Mustang (2002-64) it has 48k miles on it and a few other performance additions. K&N air filter, STEEDA Underdrive Pulleys, FORD RACING 70mm THROTTLE BODY, FLOWMASTER 2 CHAMBER MUFFLERS, STEEDA SHORT THROW SHIFT KIT, FORD RACING 3.73:1 RING & PINION GEARS, FORD RACING ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT, and STEEDA Racing Spring set. (Sorry for teh caps copied from another webpage.) Much of this may be part of the Steeda package, but this I am unclear of:shrug: . I couldnt find much info about them on the web other than another person webpage claiming they only Serialed 70 of these a year. Anyway here are some pics. Feel free to openly flame if needed I like this car thats all that matters. Also, for future mods I am considering the MPH Mongoose S/C Kit. Anyone dealt with these before? Thanks and happy posting:nice:
1469744_2.jpg

1469744_8.jpg

1469744_9.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome and nice looking steeda. This car caught my eye while browsing mustangs for sale a week or so ago. Glad the owner made it to stangnet.:nice: congrats

I'm pretty big on information (I'm one of those nerdy IT guys). Ive found I get better info from the general public than I do at dealerships. Or should I say 'stealership'. Also looking at these pics I think I might need bigger brakes. Also for the record thats not my house ( I make good money, but not THAT much).