New parts coming in...

Just ordered some 03 Cobra side skirts for the batmobile. My co-worker put some on his white GT and they made a big difference visually so I ordered a set too. Helps to have a friend who works in the parts department.

Also ordered my tires Thursday. The BFG's I originally wanted were backordered since last month until the 30th of this month, and I really couldn't wait any longer since my Potenza's are bald. Had to order the Kumho's SPTs, so I'll let everyone know who well/badly they work when I get them mounted. My 18x9/10 black replicas are already in waiting for the rubber.

Also ordered some Redline elite hood lifts. Had to jump my battery 3 times in one day and got tired of using that stupid prop every time. From all the reviews I read about them they are supposed to be great pieces and really well built.

When it's all done, I'll take some new pics with my new Canon SD-550 dig camera. It's a great camera and takes nice hi-res pics for anyone shopping for a new camera.

Just wanted to share.

• Sponsors (?)

blacknblue2002 said:
where'd you get the cobra side skirts....I've looked @ ford racing but didn't see em listed anywhere. How much is the prep/paint work gonna cost do you think? I've always loved the look of those skirts

The 03 Cobra skirts come painted, assuming you have the same color GT as the Cobra counterpart. That's the beauty of buying them over the Bullitt ones....no paint work :nice: Unfortunately, I don't believe Ford made a true blue Cobra so you'd have to have them painted. I got a regular ole black GT so I'm "lucky" in that sense.

I get deals with parts, so I can't really say the price I got them for. Also, they aren't FRPP parts, just regular Ford parts. You have to go to the parts department of your local dealer to order them.