New Parts :)

3.90s installed today. Long tube headers and MM subframes next week. MPH Mongoose Vortech blower ordered today as well.

Im just excited to get it put on and take it for a spin before I put it up for winter. Damn Indiana coldness.

Mods to Date:

2001 PI heads, cams, and intake
MSD Packs and Wires
BBK upper intake plenum
BBK 75mm Tbody
BBK Long Tubes
UPR Catted X Pipe
Magnaflow Magnapacks
Vortech V2-SQ blower 8 psi
Motive 3.90s, FRPP 31 spline axles, FRPP Cobra Diff
UPR Control Arms
MT Springs
KYB Shocks/Struts
4" Cowl hood
17 X 9 and 17 X 10.5 Black FR500 Wheels
245 and 315 Sumitomo Tires

Soon to come

Mach 1 Chin spoiler
Tint

Next winter

Build short block with MPH Stage 2.5 heads and Blower Cams
650whp goal

:hail2: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

04DarkShadowGT said:
3.90s installed today. Long tube headers and MM subframes next week. MPH Mongoose Vortech blower ordered today as well.

Im just excited to get it put on and take it for a spin before I put it up for winter. Damn Indiana coldness.
Dude! That is awesome news! We have got to get together so I can check that out :nice:

HoustonGT said:
That badass. Can the Mongoose kit be made to push out 650rwhp? What are the limits of the V2-sq blower?

I am not sure it can either, but the novi and T trim are too loud for me anyway. I know MPH tuned a guy from Indy who had a built motor with stock intake and heads with MPH blower cams to like 625whp with the V2 SQ so its not out of the realm of possibility but definatly at the limit and definatly would need an intercooler. I would be more than happy with 600whp anyway.

Kilgore Trout said:
Dude! That is awesome news! We have got to get together so I can check that out :nice:

For sure but my car has a super loud exhaust leak so it sounds like crap right now. I was debating on selling the 98 and picking up the 03 Vert they had at Dimension but decided I didnt want a payment so I spend some cash on the blower and parts. I would love to get a ride in the 03 I am sure its insane and sadly faster stock than mine would be with the blower. :nonono:

CobraRed_96_GT said:
wholly crap, "before you put it away for winter", i hate you rich guys. that thing should be a beast man, def need to get forged internals for 650rwhp

Not rich just cost of living here is much cheaper than what you have in Cali :)

04DarkShadowGT said:
I am not sure it can either, but the novi and T trim are too loud for me anyway. I know MPH tuned a guy from Indy who had a built motor with stock intake and heads with MPH blower cams to like 625whp with the V2 SQ so its not out of the realm of possibility but definatly at the limit and definatly would need an intercooler. I would be more than happy with 600whp anyway.
Damn, i had no clue that the V2 could put out those kind of numbers. I thought it was limited to like 12lbs of boost and thought i wouldn't be able to get more than 500rwhp out of my car with a built block, blower cams, and a V2-SQ...This is good news. I wonder how small that guy's pulley is lol.

Kilgore Trout said:
I bet a muffler shop or EPP would fix that exhaust leak for cheap :nice:

Nah I just bought long tubes for it :) EPP is installing the long tubes for $350 and also MM subframes as well for like $150 I think.

I am not sure I would trust them to tune my PI swapped 98 with boost but they do very good install work at a fair price and if it didnt have the high comp I would think they would do a good job. They do alot of Fbody work and those come with 10.9:1 stock so I dont know.

Sorry it did have heads and an aftermarket intake so 650 is not doable but 626 is pretty nice. The guy I was thinking of had a novi 2000. This was a different guy.

Here is the car info

Dave Parkin's 03 GT 626rwhp 560rqtq

MPH 283 cubic inch engine
MPH custom cams
MPH race heads
Kook L/T's
Dr.Gas
Reichard Intake
Accufab T/B
Vortech S-trim
Paxton A/A cooler

04DarkShadowGT said:
Just called MPH and its only $250 to upgrade to the T trim. I just went ahead and did it now.
Bah! Thats awesome :SNSign: . But would i be able to run like 9psi on a T-trim or is it 10psi minimum? Don't want the stock block to go BOOM before i can get a built one from VT or MPH. The plan is either BTI or Treadstone Intercooler w/ Powerpipe on a stock block and pushing 400rwhp on stock block

hotmustang331 said:
:hail2: Man AWSOME! Im happy for you mang! Car should be seriously WICKED when its done....heck even just with the stuff you just listed, its going to be a BEAST!
And I agree, T trim :hail2:
Yea, and it'll even be done before your turbo project.....

:D Keep off the asphalt Cody