new pics of my new car.

rcombs18

Jan 27, 2009
The last pics of the car were before i bought it so i just wanted to post up some up to date pictures. the bumper is actually getting repainted today because a lady rear ended me in the chic filet drive through :nonono: I think I'm just going to leave the mustang black instead of going back red. What do you guys think?
DSC_2305.jpg

DSC_2331.jpg

DSC_2314-1.jpg

DSC_2301-1.jpg

DSC_2296.jpg

DSC_2289.jpg

DSC_2315.jpg

DSC_2322.jpg

DSC_2317.jpg

DSC_2310.jpg

DSC_2291-1-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

ugly ass car :nonono:

j/k :jester:

looks great man..i retract my statement of you needing it to be lowered..you can tell it is in the new pics.. car looks damn nice man :nice:

i kinda dig the red letters as well.. and thanks for the hood pin pics :nice: now hurry inside cause it looks like there is a storm coming...

oh how is it driving with the speedo reading kph?

haha no problem about the hood pin pics! I also kinda like the red letters i've only seen two that had it before. I might just try to find a darker red that will match the taillights a little better. You cant really tell in the pic but it is kinda a orangish red color. I'll probably just see what it looks like when i get it back and go from there...

It drives great! the speedometer actually reads in mph its just the odometer that reads in km. So as far as that goes its all the same. I'm still very pleased with it and think it was well worth the money and the 8 hours of driving between goin to look at it and going to pick it up! lol

nice ride, i may be wrong but it looks like your drivers side tail pipe is a little out of alignment? :shrug: it seems to be point up as opposed to the other side. i'd blame it on the lady rear ending you at chic filet.

Your car looks awesome.
I like those red letters and your hood pins.
Sorry to hear you got hit by some women I feel sorry for you.
Make her or her insurance pay for your tail pipe if you can't
fix it and it is bent.
Get some lowering springs like the Eibach Pro Kit springs.

Badass lookin stang man. I would leave the red on, its unique and looks pretty cool. Maybe switch out the stocker rims for some black FR500's with a red lip, then your car will be baller status.

I've actually gotten rear ended too. It wasnt a bad hit but they ended up giving me a brand new bumper. So I did have to get new inserts =/.

I am definitely wanting to get some wider tires in back. I'm starting to save up for some new wheels to put on it. I'm hoping for FR500's either in anthracite or silver. :)

I think the lowering springs that are on it right now are eibach pro kits. I'm not positive though. I haven't really noticed anything about the tail pipe being not even but i'll definitely look into it. I'm supposed to be getting it back tonight but the shop i took it to works kinda slow.

Thanks for all the compliments! Has anyone ever got the bumper inserts off of ebay? or where do you guys usually get them?