New pics

04GreyGtUSAF

Dec 10, 2007
KS
New pics of the stang in columbus. maybe this is my tribute to columbus day tomorrow:shrug: My picture taking skillz are nothin to write home about but i hope you enjoy!
IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

View attachment 297903
IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice pics....

Excellent location, it just might have been the wrong time of day because there is alot of shadow on the car in some of the shots, but the pics still came out really good IMO...

Car looks clean too...:flag:

I like this pic alot....

IMG_0496.jpg

My only tip would be to put the windows up when you take pics....

great lookin car man :nice: I think the pics came out pretty damn good myself... i wish i had a parking garage here to take pics at...

car looks great man! I dig the buildings in the background

Wow, really nice pictures man.

nice pics dude, im about an hour north of columbus. And our cars look very similar.:nice:

Nice pics....

Excellent location, it just might have been the wrong time of day because there is alot of shadow on the car in some of the shots, but the pics still came out really good IMO...

Car looks clean too...:flag:

I like this pic alot....

IMG_0496.jpg

My only tip would be to put the windows up when you take pics....

Thanks for the compliments and tips! I completely didnt even think to put up the windows :rolleyes: next time i will:nice:.

nice pics dude, im about an hour north of columbus. And our cars look very similar.:nice:

Im leavin for cali in a couple weeks however If ya wanna cruise or take some pics of the rides I'd be down for that.

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 41
I love columbus. I'm from Zanesville but I live in the Phoenix Area now. I'm heading back for the osu penn state game. Can't wait to hit up high street for some shenanigans. Where are you moving in cali? Nice pics by the way. I think Ohio is so under-rated when it comes to everything.

I love columbus. I'm from Zanesville but I live in the Phoenix Area now. I'm heading back for the osu penn state game. Can't wait to hit up high street for some shenanigans. Where are you moving in cali? Nice pics by the way. I think Ohio is so under-rated when it comes to everything.

Im movin to edwards afb in lancaster, ca. The penn state game is gonna be good i think that they are the real deal this year. I just commissioned and graduated from osu in june and during my four years there i worked for the stadium engineer so i get all access pass and overtime to be there:nice:.........fyi theres gonna be fireworks directly after the game which is a first for the horseshoe.....end rant.

ps high street looks completely different now lots of new bars and what not let me know if ya want to know the more lively places then again its ohio state so there all pretty fun...

*Salutes* :flag: Clean ride, and very badass

Thanks again for the compliments.

Im movin to edwards afb in lancaster, ca. The penn state game is gonna be good i think that they are the real deal this year. I just commissioned and graduated from osu in june and during my four years there i worked for the stadium engineer so i get all access pass and overtime to be there:nice:.........fyi theres gonna be fireworks directly after the game which is a first for the horseshoe.....end rant.

ps high street looks completely different now lots of new bars and what not let me know if ya want to know the more lively places then again its ohio state so there all pretty fun...

Thanks again for the compliments.

yeah i heard that a lot of the bars have changed hands and some other things. i still have a large amount of friends that are in school or grad school around the bus so i'm sure they know the deal with high. i always make it a point to party in the bus at least once whenever i'm home...it's too crazy to pass up...have a safe trip out...are you driving or shipping the stang out?

very nice car, Sir!

Commissioned eh? Well then SIR:rlaugh: i see you'll be making that good money soon and that means mods mods mods!:flag: Very noice pics BTW

haha yeah being commissioned will help pay the bills. I cant wait to make a little money which will bring mods cough cough KB............:D Hopefully

yeah i heard that a lot of the bars have changed hands and some other things. i still have a large amount of friends that are in school or grad school around the bus so i'm sure they know the deal with high. i always make it a point to party in the bus at least once whenever i'm home...it's too crazy to pass up...have a safe trip out...are you driving or shipping the stang out?

I'm driving the stang out stopping in OK and AZ on the way to visit some friends. Im sure your in good hands then GO BUCKS!!!! I hope michigan doesnt pull an upset this weekend though........

Nice location bro! sweet ride!

Thanks again for the compliments!