New seats

5.0GT-Neal

Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
OK i need to get new seats b.c my passenger one is broken. I was looking at the corbeau cr1 and a4 but there a little expensive for me right now. Is there anything that is comofratble and good looking witht he same type of design as those that is a little cheaper?

thanks

neal

• Sponsors (?)

I'm kinda in the same boat you are. My driver seat has a huge hole in the lat support closest to the door from getting in and out. I remember there being a tread on here a while back about seats. If I remember right everyone told the asking person that you basically get what you pay for. I'd like to get my rear end in a pair of 03 Cobra's. I see em on ebay from $600 to $1300. I'm also hard headed about buying the best of everything and will wait until I have the money to get what I want. I know you should shop around and not buy from the first advertisement that you see. Good Luck. :flag:

I usually research for a good solid month before I buy anything... I first find what I want, then find a hella good price on it... usually settle for ebay, but every now and then, I find a good website for it...

www.mustang-x.com has a Pro 5.0 shifter for $170 shipped brand new, www.procarparts.com has a CAI for $50 shipped, www.rpm-mustangs.com has pulleys for $60! just go on google and sift through their 1.2 million page results for the item you want, that's what I usually do :D