New stang and I can't drive it...

it was an fbody.. and he ran a 10.0 :rlaugh:

the guy in the bullit?

:rlaugh:

Yeah, the guy running his mouth at HMP.

Track rental days will be coming this fall/winter. 20-30 passes completely solo at Lone Star. Sick of the Atco, MIR, Englishtown guys and others with awesome DA's killing the southern cars. We are trying to get 4 together. Should be 100 bucks, but well worth it.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, the guy running his mouth at HMP.

Track rental days will be coming this fall/winter. 20-30 passes completely solo at Lone Star. Sick of the Atco, MIR, Englishtown guys and others with awesome DA's killing the southern cars. We are trying to get 4 together. Should be 100 bucks, but well worth it.

yeah, that dude wanted to race me, I shoulda taken him up on it..
lol

hell yeah that's worth it! i'd pay twice that!

lol

stick shift is nice, it gives you that muscle car feeling, but come to one of our terrible california highways starting with the I-10 all the way to the I-405 (or insert other crowded highway here). And trust me, an auto will sound a little better.

and not that a girl driving a stick shift isnt cool n all. But i'm sorry, if i give my friends crap about driving my car, ill be dammed if girl gets in my seat.

the 91 freeway might be the worse. They have toll lanes on that highway, and i've read in the paper they've charged 11.95 once for about 4 miles of highway, to bypass the really crappy parts where it gets really congested.

That's between 1 and 2 Jack on the rocks. I'd sit in traffic.

LMAO at all the guys bragging about their ****ing crappy ass Trash-3650s :rlaugh:

If you had a decent manual trans THEN maybe you could hassle the automatic guys but you have the crappiest transmission Ford ever put in any car so STFU.

Also, OP I cannot feel sorry for you since you have a pickemup with a billit grill rolling on 20s. That is retarded!

//loves to come into a contentous thread and dis both sides of the pathetic argument...

I have a ratchet shifter in my car, and people who know how to drive automatics and stick shifts can never figure out how to get my car in gear!

Its especially funny watching tech figuring out how to drive my car to get emission testing done.

Sorry for those who got super butt hurt over my comment. It's my opinion and nothing else. I don't doubt that most of your stangs can woop mine at the track (I'm pretty much stock). I'm not arguing that! I just think driving stick gives you a feel for the car that you can't experience with an automatic. Plus, how much skill does it take to push your foot down on the gas?

LMAO at all the guys bragging about their ****ing crappy ass Trash-3650s :rlaugh:

If you had a decent manual trans THEN maybe you could hassle the automatic guys but you have the crappiest transmission Ford ever put in any car so STFU.

Also, OP I cannot feel sorry for you since you have a pickemup with a billit grill rolling on 20s. That is retarded!

//loves to come into a contentous thread and dis both sides of the pathetic argument...

:rlaugh::lol::rlaugh::lol::rlaugh:

hahahahahahahahaha... I f'n spit my coke all over my keyboard when I read this... hahahahaha

Don't you own a truck that's an automatic... So if Auto's are for girls and you have both an auto car and a manual car... are you a he-she?

haha, funny funny. I was referring to sports cars. If I wanted a manual truck I'd have to drive a ****ty ass Ranger. Obviously not all automatics are for girls. It's just my opinion that sports cars that are automatic are. Like I said before, it's just my opinion. Yours can be different. Chill the f out.