New to area, any get togethers left this year?

Hah, even Phaedra's picking up on the new chick. :)
Welcome Cobra_Chick! Watch out for Billit Bill in his '03 Cobra. Though, you might be a bit old for him if you are old enough to post on Stangnet. lol

• Sponsors (?)

Cobra_Chick said:
What day and what time?
Any of you have girlfriends/wives that come out? I don't want to the be the only female there. :)
My wife is almost always with me, were working on finding her a project mustang of her own so you'll have some company. Now if my car would just show up, I just now had it shipped to me, had to clear out all the boxes so it has a good home to park in ;)

Jon said:
Hah, even Phaedra's picking up on the new chick. :)
Welcome Cobra_Chick! Watch out for Billit Bill in his '03 Cobra. Though, you might be a bit old for him if you are old enough to post on Stangnet. lol

HAHA Very funny Jon, well remember I am a lesbian LMAO Oh and yeah sooo true about Bill, I haven't seen that guy in over a month.

Cobra_Chick said:
What day and what time?
Any of you have girlfriends/wives that come out? I don't want to the be the only female there. :)

sweet another chick!! Hey Julie.. Welcome, to the bunch! Beware of leg humpers but they are harmless except ASD :)
Phaedra and I will be at the track if the weather is clear. Shoot me an email and Ill tell you who the real leg humpers are :), no really we can meet up if you want to go to the track with us on friday and then maybe head out to s/b if they are meeting up.

[email protected]

Misha

wifesweetstang said:
sweet another chick!! Hey Julie.. Welcome, to the bunch! Beware of leg humpers but they are harmless except ASD :)
Phaedra and I will be at the track if the weather is clear. Shoot me an email and Ill tell you who the real leg humpers are :), no really we can meet up if you want to go to the track with us on friday and then maybe head out to s/b if they are meeting up.

[email protected]

Misha

I will try to make it there. Does anyone meet for coffee at Starbucks then go to the track or just Starbucks afterwards?
~Julie

wifesweetstang said:

[email protected]

Misha

Your too funny Misha and thanks for grouping me in with the leg humpers.:nonono: I'm happily married ladies so no need to flirt with me.:p

Julie welcome to the NW and the Stangnet crowed. Great choice on your cobra by the way.