new to forum

Reckless

Nov 28, 2004
south jersey
hey guys, just registered, and wanted some answers. i'm going to the v8 world now. interested in buying a 03 cobra. i have own dozens of dsm's. 1 being 11.2 car, so the tuning and handling i'm use to. just not as person that wants a fast car, and kill myself in. i been itching to get one, and in acouple months i will be buying one, and just wanted to know if theres any downfalls in the 03 cobras. thanks again for your time and help. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, I am new too. Just traded in my 99GT in July for an 03 Cobra and could not be happier. The only real down fall is the wheel hop with the IRS. I have been told this is correctable with bushings and connectors but I do not drag race so haven't done it. My car has wheel hopped though and it is definately a different experience, one the car does not like.

Welcome to the board....the 03+ Cobras are strong cars....wish I could of stepped up to one...but I just settled for a 99 Cobra instead....so I am new to the world of 4v's but not mustangs.....

I can't say that I know of any downfalls....A guy I know here in vegas just picked up his 03 and with a few modifications and some good driving he has run a [email protected]s me sick :banana: :banana: