New To This,

Rd Mustang

Jan 20, 2014
I have a 1968 coupe that I have been working on and using for the last four years . I just bought a 347 Stroker with 400 HP that I will be putting in very soon . I have a lot of questions and hope that I can get some help on this site .

• Sponsors (?)

@horse sence should be able to get you started in the right direction. I haven't found too much about classic Mustangs that he DOESN'T know. He should be along once he sees the alert generated in this post.

Welcome to Stangnet! :)

Welcome to StangNet ... see you in the classics forum.

Thread Moved to Classic Talk.

@horse sence You should now have the ability to collect any of your members to your forum.
You should now be able to move threads to your forum. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

I have a 1968 coupe that I have been working on and using for the last four years . I just bought a 347 Stroker with 400 HP that I will be putting in very soon . I have a lot of questions and hope that I can get some help on this site .

Your thread is now where it will find the best answers. :)

how does that work ?

When you look at the thread list in The Welcome Wagon, you will notice that you now have check boxes next to each thread title.

Click one of those check boxes
A drop-down menu appears
Select MOVE and select the appropriate destination forum.
Hit GO

You can collect members of your respective area when applicable.