New Trim Package for the Ford Mustang

Discussion in 'StangNet Site News' started by MRaburn, Apr 13, 2007.

1. [​IMG] A new trim package for the Ford Mustang is soon to be released by Ford. This time, the target is the Shelby GT500. For an additional $1650 option, white and black Shelby GT500 Mustangs get (surprise!) red stripes and red accents on the inside as well as the outside.
    [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img> [​IMG]</img>

More...

2. The red on black is sweet.

3. YES! For a mere 15-20K over MSRP these new Cobra's will literally FLY out of the showrooms! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness I do like that color combo and I would go buy one right now if only they could be had for MSRP.

U.M.

4. so when is the over price MSRP of these going to drive down the cost of used 03-04 cobras?

5. It won't! As long as the GT500's are commanding such exorbitant prices the 03/04 Cobra market will remain healthy too.

U.M.

6. Well thats just a kick in the nuts. The cheapest 03/04 Ive seen for sale has been $21-$22,000 and even then the payments work out to to much more then what I want. On goes the quest for a 1995 Cobra :banana: :banana:

7. Pretty weak trim package in my opinion :notnice:

8. Sorry, but Ford will never kowtow to your desire for 24" spinners on a 'Stang... :D

U.M.

9. Maybe, but they could at least put that 4 foot wing on for me! And can I get some non-functional hood pins here?