New Z06 dyno numbers

• Sponsors (?)

nmcgrawj said:
:drool: I want one sooooo bad :damnit:

I do know what you mean. :D

They really do catch my eye when I see em around town.

however .............................

ANYONE can just write a check!

Takes a Real Man to mod one of our cars to go 11's. :nice:

Grady

final5-0 said:
I do know what you mean. :D

They really do catch my eye when I see em around town.

however .............................

ANYONE can just write a check!

Takes a Real Man to mod one of our cars to go 11's. :nice:

Grady
:stupid:

i get real sick of a bunch of no talent hacks who have a big wallet and don't understand why thier car rips.

good example: 03/04 cobra guys, wow you can use a pulley puller and a hand held programmer. woopty***indoo.

bimmertech said:
:stupid:

i get real sick of a bunch of no talent hacks who have a big wallet and don't understand why thier car rips.

good example: 03/04 cobra guys, wow you can use a pulley puller and a hand held programmer. woopty***indoo.

LOL, takes more then that in most cases. You would laugh at how many 500rwhp cobras there are that cant break into the 11's on svtperformance.com. Takes a driver too. Also nice thing about cars that go fast with minimal mods is they run like stock with a ton of power. Build an 11 sec or 10 sec 94/95 and it isnt gonna drive like it did when it was stock...

New z06 is sick!! Man, 125MPH is just plain nasty for 440rwhp... Only if i was rich....

yellow1995Cobra said:
haha yea right.... YOU Build and do it... I had a turbo 302, issues, u always have issues with highly modified cars. I dont care what anyone claims, its the truth..

Thats the name of the game man. The car will only be as strong as its weakest link. Put the money into a stang that you would spend on a z06(i wouldnt do it...just saying) and you would be able to achieve the same results if not close IMO. The vette does have the technology edge though. But i agree with you...its not easy to go that fast. I just brought up a turbo cause you can drive it like a stocker and go that fast. Never said it would be problem free! lol :lol:

After working at BMW and seeing cars that cost $80-120,000 in CONSTANTLY for service i learned that no matter the price...you will always have issues when pushing the envelope. Everything cant be easy.

nmcgrawj said:
Thats the name of the game man. The car will only be as strong as its weakest link. Put the money into a stang that you would spend on a z06(i wouldnt do it...just saying) and you would be able to achieve the same results if not close IMO. The vette does have the technology edge though. But i agree with you...its not easy to go that fast. I just brought up a turbo cause you can drive it like a stocker and go that fast. Never said it would be problem free! lol :lol:

After working at BMW and seeing cars that cost $80-120,000 in CONSTANTLY for service i learned that no matter the price...you will always have issues when pushing the envelope. Everything cant be easy.

Thats all true. When i said stock, i meant problem free as well as driving like its stock... No dumb issues that come with highly modified cars..

The nice thing about that z06 is it does EVERYTHING unreal.. Not just a straight liner, turns and stops just as good. Friggen unbelievable for the price..

yellow1995Cobra said:
LOL, takes more then that in most cases. You would laugh at how many 500rwhp cobras there are that cant break into the 11's on svtperformance.com. Takes a driver too. Also nice thing about cars that go fast with minimal mods is they run like stock with a ton of power. Build an 11 sec or 10 sec 94/95 and it isnt gonna drive like it did when it was stock...

New z06 is sick!! Man, 125MPH is just plain nasty for 440rwhp... Only if i was rich....

I don't know how close I am to 500hp but mine drives pretty nice on the street. And thats with out the iab not being hooked up yet.