Newbie from Westminster, MD

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie from Westminster, Maryland in Carroll County. I didn't see a newbie forum so I wanted to post here to at least "meet" the Mid-Atlantic region folks. I don't have a Mustang yet but I do have three Foxes. A lot of your mechanical parts fit my 87 and 88 Cougars (one 87 and two 88 XR-7 cats) and I am also working on convincing the wife to consolidate her 10th Anniversary Miata Collector Edition and Acura Integra into a 99 or newer Mustang GT Convertible. We also have a Mark 8 and Mark 4.

My two black 88 twins are named Before and After and I have not named my 87 yet. I uploaded four pictures into "My Garage," one of Before, two of After, and one of the white car.

I would like to find some white ponies for my white (Ford Oxford White) car and will be adding performance enhancements to After over the next few years.

Needless to say, I can learn a lot from your community and apply that knowledge to my Cats because they share a lot with the 87-93 Mustangs.

• Sponsors (?)

jaysfiveohhh said:
welcome...i am new to stangnet also...im in pikesville, about 15mins from you...hope to see ya cruisin around

Hey everyone, thanks for making a stranger feel welcome!

I don't know how soon After will be cruising around but you may see Before and my white one (un-named) on the road.

After's OD band in the AOD is starting to slip. I would like to put a manual transmission in there but need to determine if a 6-speed would work because that's what I really want to put in there. I would also like to drop a 347 in there at the same time but I'm not sure if it would pass Maryland's emissions. I hope to find a lot of answers by searching through threads on this board.