I'm Dulsey. I'm just a crazed female Mustang enthusiast. My car is my baby =)

I'm in an amazing car/truck club iLLiCiT CUSTOMS from south Louisiana. I have what I like to consider a 'good start' on my car as far as modifications. Here is a list of what I have done so far:

-Blacked out tails && headlights
-custom fog lights behind the grille
-interior neons [red]
-interior paint [red]
-custom audio-2 Kenwood 12" subs w/ 1000W Kenwood amp
-17" Helo Tease rims- black w/chrome lip

You can see my mods that are currently in-progress in my sig.

Future mods:
-lowering springs
-air bags [once i get a daily driver]
-lambos
-paint job-red, black, & silver scheme
-entire interior customization.. leather seats to match [black & red] with fiberglassed dash & door panels [red, black, & chrome]
-one can never have enough mods, so i'm sure i'll do much, much more.. but thats a summary of my ideas for now.

Yes, my car is a Show car. She is my Pride and Joy =)

I'm a current member of LaTruckScene.net, one of the most addicting forum sites on the net, and I'm sure I'll be just as addicted to this one =)

• Sponsors (?)

Kewl and welcome. However...Lambo doors and neon =
gay.gif

OOOOoooooh

Damn..

-1 ChingonStang

It's all personal preference.I personally don't have a problem with lambo's.I wouldn't use them however.I couldn't see myself getting in and out especially with the tight parking spots at work.

Welcome to SN btw.We meet again..hehe

OOOOoooooh

Damn..

-1 ChingonStang

It's all personal preference.I personally don't have a problem with lambo's.I wouldn't use them however.I couldn't see myself getting in and out especially with the tight parking spots at work.

Welcome to SN btw.We meet again..hehe

thx! and the only reason i really want lambos is because my car is a show car. i'm currently looking for a daily driver which i plan on purchasing before my car is lambo'd and bagged.

and i'm sorry but i don't recognize you're s/n as one i've seen before...??

thx for the welcome, i guess??

well i like lambos and neons and honestly idgaf what you think of them. its ******* comments of this sort that make the forum community looked down upon. a simple welcome was all that was necessary, if that at all.

No prob. As long as your putting on lambo and neons, don't forget the triple ricer wing to that should go well with those trashy euro tailights. :notnice:

Play nice, everyone. Just because you may not prefer something doesn't mean it requires being ostracized. ;)

thx.. and no my car isn't the typical modded up racer you find on the site. its more of an all show no go, which you don't find often. i know ppl hate on it, because mustangs are supposed to be 'built for speed', but its a V6! someday i'll have a Mustang thats worthy of throwing a bunch of money into the engine, but this one def. isn't it!

my whole deal is, check out my car/mods. if you don't like it just don't comment on it at all.:Zip2:

if you have any suggestions/useful comments they are greatly appreciated. i don't want to come off as a mean or vulgar person. but i also don't tolerate much :bs:, especially when it comes to my car. everyone has a different opinion on mods and such, i just don't believe that every opinion has to be expressed. :shrug:

Some of the pure show rides take some serious engineering and workmanship, and I give them props for that. It's the kids with a pure stocker and a bunch of bolt-ons from JC Whitney that we make fun of- especially when they act like they're a badass on the street or at the strip. I group them in with the guys who put $5000 worth of wheels on a $500 car. They're morons, and I just laugh at them and shake my head.

Stangbaby, welcome to Stangnet! Is your car a stereo car or just a general show car?

Some of the pure show rides take some serious engineering and workmanship, and I give them props for that. It's the kids with a pure stocker and a bunch of bolt-ons from JC Whitney that we make fun of- especially when they act like they're a badass on the street or at the strip. I group them in with the guys who put $5000 worth of wheels on a $500 car. They're morons, and I just laugh at them and shake my head.

Stangbaby, welcome to Stangnet! Is your car a stereo car or just a general show car?

its a general show car. and thx for the welcome.

thx! and the only reason i really want lambos is because my car is a show car. i'm currently looking for a daily driver which i plan on purchasing before my car is lambo'd and bagged.

and i'm sorry but i don't recognize you're s/n as one i've seen before...??

No , I don't "know" you.I just remembered you replied in a thread in Banana Hammock.I said something along the lines of "Ever notice how women don't typically reply to threads like this ----- Damn laws of nature ".

How are you painting the interior panels? Are you doing the work or someone else? Reason I ask,I had interest in re-painting a few interor pieces that faded on my own DD.Looking to see what paint and primer you had used.

Post pics of the finished project.Love to see....

Posted via Mobile Device