Next Sticky Post Poll

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by blascrw, Sep 6, 2006.

?

What you would like to see next?

1. Front Brake swap info for 65/66 all various options SSBC/Granada/Cobra/Wilwood etc.

47 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. 65/66 T5/AOD Swap FAQ

59 vote(s)
    43.1%
  3. 8.8 rear info

31 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. brakes brakes

2. I want to nominate the how to drag race your stang. :)

3. id say #2 but mainly for the hydraulic portion

#1 theres lots of info-- but maybe a thread that compiles it all would be good--
    there are a ton of kits and mustangsteves brackets for oem stuff-

#2 seems straight forward the hardest part seems to be the clutch actuation method.. i am at this point now..

#3 i am currently doing but ala 4 link-- i will post pics of that once completed-- 66runts got a full write up already of a 8.8 with leafsprings that i believe is quite complete on what to do.

4. I would not mind seeing that t5/AOD swap info.

5. I agree with several of these people, I would like to see a sticky on something 67-73

6. brake swap (#1) for me

7. i know it isnt on the list ,but what about sheet metal replacement ?seems like
    most every one will be needing this at one point or another if you dont have a
    sound body to start with not much else maters?

8. t5 swap. I'm doing that soon, and I need all the help I can get.

9. I agree with Horse Sence....on sheetmetal replacement. Thats my vote.

10. T5 swap,will be doin that to my 65.

11. Already have the big wilwood brakes on all four corners, and the T5 with the modern driveline hydraulic clutch shifts like a modern stang...so voting for the 8.8 rear end.

12. I plan to do this along with an AOD in the '67 pictured in my avatar. I have extensive experience with this engine/trans combo, Just not in this body. I'll take pics and write stuff as it happens. Might be a while though, between family obligations and necessary Nascar watching, My progress is slow.