Nice 4x4

• Sponsors (?)

ya know, if i was still into 4 wheelin, i wouldn't mind recycling a crapped out mustang body into a rock crawler just so i can laugh at all the people making fun of it. alas, i'm not though. i can actually think of much worse uses for a classic stang, like plant fertilizer or swimming pool for all number of creepy crawlies, lawn art, hell even trailer queens. i would not make a nice car into a 4x4 but some old 6 popper coupe that has little chance of ever seeing a highway again, i wouldn't hesitate

hmmmm, not a bad vision. like i said it's better to save one any way possible than scrap even if that means making a stump pullin', mud slingin', rock crawlin' 4wd out of it.

hey i know where there's a wrecked cj-8, scrambler to those who don't know what a cj-8 is, that might go good with that 69 cougar vert body, slap a fuel injected jeep 4.0L engine in it and start crawlin'. :D

actually, right now i've got my eye on a couple of old early Bronco half cabs and a 68 ranchero to do after the 69 cougar. i'd really like to rob the drivetrain out of the 86 towncar i've got right now and slap that in the 'chero and have a DD truck/car thing for everyday. might even use the split power bench from the TC in it too.