NJ car show

bluextc

Feb 12, 2006
South Jersey
Supposed to be a fairly decent sized car show (500 cars I think the flyer said) in Woodstown tomorrow. I lost the flyer, so I don't have all the details, but thought I'd post it in case any of you jersey guys are looking for something to do. I think I'll be going after work, I'll post some pictures if I do.

• Sponsors (?)

ADRENLN said:
isnt it supposed to rain?

wtf! first I was supposed to go to Atco last night, but then my husband said it was supposed to rain, so we didn't go. So now I was looking forward to a car show and it's supposed to rain. Sorry, I hadn't checked the weather before posting...

That's cause my kids are on their computer, and that's where the aol is. I'm on the husband's laptop, since he's out with the boys tonight, and he doesn't have aol on it, and probably wouldn't like me adding things to it, lol.

XXMustangRayXX said:
maybe if you post some pics of yourself you can get lucky some more
:D
I did that once already. I hate having my picture taken, and try to avoid it whenever possible. And besides that Ray, I'm OLD - you must have missed that post your age thread I think we had recently. My oldest daughter's 15, lol. (but I still get carded, and my daughter gets mad cause the boys at her school said I'm a milf, haha, so I guess I can't complain)...

XXMustangRayXX said:
ooh your daughter is 15...im 16...hmmm whats her AIM sn?? :D and wait, you posted pics of yourself?? wtf how did i miss that? oh and my mom is 33 (yes she had me when she was 17), and everyone says shes a milf too...ew...lol
hahaha, I'm older than your mom! I only left the pictures on for about an hour, cause as I said, I always look like crap in pictures. And you'd definately want to aol my daughter if you saw her. she's beautiful. NOT posting her picture here, lol.