No $$$ for Mods...?

I dont know how you people put these cars away for a whole winter. I just wouldn't be able to do it, even if I lived in freakin' Alaska.

TN winters are relatively mild, and I think our last snowfall more significant than a dusting was about 5 years ago, but I also keep mine put up for the most part between Nov. and Feb. I think I deserve an attaboy because my winter beater is '95 Pontiac Sunfire in.....are you ready?....Raspberry Metallic.:rlaugh: It was my sis's first car in HS and I picked that little jewel up when she bought a new Honda Accord. Can't complain though, the 'fire's got 172k miles on it with the original clutch and the only things replaced have been the battery and alternator.

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm. Financially we are on the same boat, just different reasons. I don't have money for mods because of college. I would say just keep doing what your doing. Its better if your car is safe, and it gives you a little peace of mind.

I drive my car all year around, Thanks to California weather :D

When I used to live in VA I would put it up in Oct, and pull it out in late spring. Now that I am in TX I put it up last week just out of habbit. I think we only got 2 or 3 bad days here last year but still not worth it to me.

As for mods I have been broke for a long time lol. I just clean it up and let it be really. One day it will be fast but for now just sitting there in my garage. I have a daily driver and always have with mine so its never been daily. I think the last mod I bought for it was DD rears two years ago. I still haven't bought tires yet.

PA200139.jpg

Well, in my case, I have a company vehicle for daily/winter/rain driving. If the sun's not out, the car doesn't leave the garage.

My main issue with winter is the salt. But, since I have an alternate means, it's moot.