No More 4x4! ! ! ! !

'Stang got dropped on its belly yesterday with Steeda springs! Not really notched and dropped, but close... :D :D :D
:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: Thanks to those who recommended the Steedas!:hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
After a quick trip-erino to the mechanic for 4 wheel align and rotate and balance (ft. sneakers were scalloped to ****zle) and the car is like NEW! Almost.

Sits right, rides much better and looks much improved.

While @ mechanic last night a stock '95 GT rolled up and the stance is like night and day. The stocker looks like a truck.

Now I just need a few hundred more ponys and I will love the car. Sorry for the night pics, it's raining today and 'Stang likes the garage better when it's wet...

Tnx!

Attachments

• 4x4 001 compressed.jpg
    4x4 001 compressed.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 4x4 002 compressed.jpg
    4x4 002 compressed.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Sponsors (?)

Car looks great but I can't see the diff from those pics. As to the 4 wheel alignement, go and get your money back cause any manager or mechanic knows that you DO NOT need to pay $$ for a 4 wheel alignment on a rear drive car! Why do they try to rip people off on that!!?

the purpose of a 4 wheel alignment in a mustang, even though your only adjusting the fronts, is to adjust the front wheels to the centerline of the car. when i would do a "4 wheel" alignment on a car or truck with a solid rear axle i would always compensate the rear alignment heads to establish that centerline. doing this also enables u to see if there are any problems, such as the rear being off centered. even if the rear is off center u can adjust the front wheels to the centerline so the steering wheel will be straight and the car will track down the road properly.

I never had any problem with my alginments and never did a 4 wheel on mine. Drives straight. To each his own. :shrug:

P.S> Besides, it is going to be in a diagonal direction when I drive anyway, lol!

When I get my alignments done, the shop puts large sensors on all four wheels......lasers going to each one and all around.......and a computer that shows the settings.

I'm thinking that my alignments are the more complex 4 wheel version too. I get a nice printout with the before and after settings, so I can see what is out of spec and what's not.

Tire wear, no trameling, and handling are huge benefits. I get the alignment checked every six months and all is much better since.

Back to topic: Show us some daylight pics when you get a chance. A straight on side shot will show the lowering amount big time.