No more Trailer Queen in FOTM?

Should Trailer Queens be allowed to run for FOTM?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Florence, Az
Well, it's been brought up that too many "Trailer Queens" have been winning FOTM. It has been suggested that a new rule be added to the FOTM rules. No more Trailer Queens allowed to run for FOTM. Please vote on whether they should be allowed to run or not.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, it's been brought up that too many "Trailer Queens" have been winning FOTM. It has been suggested that a new rull be added to the FOTM rules. No more Trailer Queens allowed to run for FOTM. Please vote on whether they should be allowed to run or not.

:shrug:

If people are complaining maybe they should get a job

that sounds like the management that I work for. I need a union rep present before I can discuss any more rules or changes that will affect us lackeys or piss ants directly.

I had a quesadilla, shredded beef taco, and a big azz bowl of nacho's. I give it an hour before they have to close down the bathrooms when I get done.

Could we get a list of these "trailer queens" that have won this? I won the first one and can assure you my car is NOT a trailer queen... As a matter of fact my car is only trailer once a year or so when I know it's going to break at the race track!

Status
Not open for further replies.