No Mustangs?

I think these gas prices are making all the mustangs disappear. It seems like there aren't any mustangs around anymore. At least as much as a few years ago. I miss seeing people race off lights when gas prices were low. Now if you were cruising around you'd be the only one out with a v8.

Another thing I've noticed not that I have a 4.6. Is it just me or is there no aftermarket world for the 4.6? You can't buy any aftermarket heads that aren't just ported factory heads. Your stuck with basic bolt ons and that sort of thing. With a 302 there are 20 or 30 different companies just for heads. 4.6 you have what? The Patriot ported heads? I just think the 4.6 killed the aftermarket alot. I mean you get alot of good numbers from the 03/04 Cobras but, just think if you could buy awesome aftermarket heads how much better the numbers would be?

I'd like to see what kind of feedback I get from you guys. Just a few things I've been thinking about.

• Sponsors (?)

I agree. I don't see too many cars out in Michigan either!! But I disagree about the 4.6L. There are many bolt ons out there. The only thing, you make a mistake if you "bolt-on" stuff to your 4.6L. You need to supercharge it!! I did my Cobra and have over 400RWHP. The only other major mod is L/T headers. With a methanol injection kit, I can make over 500RWHP. I love my 4.6L way better than my 5.0L.

Thats what I'm talking about can you actually make any power and be competitive with all motor with a 4.6? You can with a 5.0. Nowadays its all about power adders though but, there are some naturally aspirated cars that can really run.

When I had my 87GT I really never cared much about the whole gas + insurance *****. Money comes and goes oh well. Its all about the joy of driving down the road. Even thou I was paying 3.75/gallon for 93(this was around when gas shot up bc of the hurricane) and 200/month for insurance and i was 18 with a minimum wage job working 35 hours a week.

When I had my 87GT I really never cared much about the whole gas + insurance *****. Money comes and goes oh well. Its all about the joy of driving down the road. Even thou I was paying 3.75/gallon for 93(this was around when gas shot up bc of the hurricane) and 200/month for insurance and i was 18 with a minimum wage job working 35 hours a week.

:nice: I fill up every three days. Makes my horrible drive tolerable. Worth every penny.

I see many 96+ stangs around here but not many foxes.