NO2 Question

What is the safest, easiest to install nitrous system for the 4.6 liter GT? I would only be using it for the track and have about 47,--- miles on my engine. I dont want to mess it up but would like the power on the strip. The nozzle system is too expensive for me right now, i was thinking about one of the ones with the adjustable jets but i dont know anything about No2 so i need advice. Also do i have to get special spark plugs? Thanks for the input.

B

• Sponsors (?)

Nitrous Express 20922, far superior than any Nitrous Kit on the market. But you should learn before you play. If this is your daily driver, you may want to reconsider. Anything is possible with a power adder, even if you use a "small" shot.

if u want to make it the safest u can, be ready to spend over $1000. to make it really safe, u should go with a window switch, bottle heater, remote bottle opener, purge kit, and even get a tune w/ a flip chip. that way, u can have a tune for n/a, and then my flipping a switch, u can have a tune for when u run the nitrous. i would say go w/ the NX kit, and then get a the GenX2 upgrade. if u buy the accessories, u can run a safe nitrous kit. check out www.mustang-x.com. they sell everything that u will need :flag:

streetstang03 said:
if u want to make it the safest u can, be ready to spend over $1000. to make it really safe, u should go with a window switch, bottle heater, remote bottle opener, purge kit, and even get a tune w/ a flip chip. that way, u can have a tune for n/a, and then my flipping a switch, u can have a tune for when u run the nitrous. i would say go w/ the NX kit, and then get a the GenX2 upgrade. if u buy the accessories, u can run a safe nitrous kit. check out www.mustang-x.com. they sell everything that u will need :flag:

Well you actually missed a couple things. The remote bottle opener isn't gonna do anything for safety, either. A fuel pressure switch and WOT switch are also basic safety items.

tait_gt2002 said:
Well you actually missed a couple things. The remote bottle opener isn't gonna do anything for safety, either. A fuel pressure switch and WOT switch are also basic safety items.

ya, but it makes things easier on the street! ya, i forgot the fuel switch and the WOT switch, i always type in a hurry and i forget things when im typing. :bang: