North Carolina meet?????

I see now that there are quiet a few people on here that are in NC or surrounding area. If anyone is interested no matter where yo uare from but if you guys wanted to have like a stangnet meet or something. Post here and I will see if we cant rent a place somewhere or maybe even like a drag strip for a day if everyone that comes pitches in? Any ideas are welcome AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME. IF you are a stangnetter you are welcome to come. hell if you just want to see some badass mustangs and other cars you are also welcome to come. just us know

• Sponsors (?)

im in i allso know the owner of mooresville dragway pretty good to im sure we can get a pretty good deal lets get this rolling

that would be awesome. I know that it isnt based around me but it would have to be on a friday or saturday cause I work alot and those are the only days I am off. If we set a date far enough ahead I might beable to get another day off. Lets see how many people are going to come for sure and then get everyones time they can come and if everyone can pitch in on the moorseville dragstrip I would def come. I am looking for a good time to run my new SC setup:Track:

bump to make sure everyone sees it. Is this all that wants to come? You dont have to have a fast car to come. you can come if you have anything or dont have nothing....just might be a long walk LOL. Come hang out have some fun then we are going to ls1beater4evas house to get plastered lol