North Carolina meet?????

I think its 300 bucks a day to rent mooresville.

if we could get 30 people that 10 bucks a piece which is what it cost anyway, but I think it would be more fun than usual cause we get to meet and greet everyone from here and see alot of nicer cars. Alot of times when I go down there I dont talk to anyone. I just run my car and go home, but since I have to let my car cool between runs I could chat with people while it cools. I think this would be GREAT if we can get it off the ground

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure when you are looking to do this. But in oct. harris racing has a track day. It is nothing but mustang that show up.

well I would like to go to that too. Chances are though when I go to that I would prolly have the slowest car there :rlaugh: but I was hoping we could do this like towards the mid to end of may. I would liek t osee what my car runs soon. Chance are too that I will have t obe towed home cause Idoubt that the clutch and t-5 will hold to my MT so atleast I will have people there that I know to help

So we have so far for sure coming:
bynummustang
88 mouse
ls1beater4eva
mustangfan1990
rychegt
jhonda
Hickfied

Possiblies:
caseywan
bdub (let us know guys if you can would really like to have you guys there)

If I didnt add your name to the list please copy the list and add your name to it and post it here or send me, 88mouse or ls1beater4eva a pm letting us know you plan on coming. Depending on how many show is going to determine how much it will cost guys...

I def will not be able to make at the end of may, I'll still be in Chicago and my car will probably still be under construction. But if you do it again in Aug. or Sept I'm definately in.

sure bud I understand you have a life like we all do. Its cool if you cant make it. I would like to do it again around that time Sep 11 is my birthday would be awesome to cause I get a weeks paid vacation for my b-day. If everything turns out good this time def will have another one

you need to call on a test and tune day or some time when there are actual things happening at the track. I wouldn't mind taking a drive, give me a date, yall mind if I bring a S/C RSX???