Not Happy!

explrsport

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
SoCA
Just listed my 05 GT Vert in StangNet Classifieds...guess it's finally time to become a grown-up, wear long pants, sell our third Stang...and move on with other priorities. Bummer!

Thanks to all for your advice over the years; I might be back when my Lotto numbers hit!

Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

I am 56 and have driven Mustangs almost without exception since I was 16. I have had at least a dozen and want at least that many more before I go to that great garage where I am expecting there to be more Mustangs.
If growing up means giving up my Mustang, I want to be a child forever.

I am 37 and I'm on my 3rd Mustang. I had another child and went out and bought my '09 GT with the glass roof. I don't think growing up has anything to do with Musatng's... Of course I have 4 cars. If I need to haul the kids around, I drive the Suburban.

A mustang is like a big wheel, who ever said we have to grow up?

Thanks for that....now I have a picture in my head of me trying to get my old @ss on a big wheel....LOL

Although at 38, I still have a GT Pro Freestyle Tour freestyle bike, and I have all of the neighborhood kids follow me around so that I can show them some tricks....I've only busted my butt once while riding backward on my handlebars with no hands and I hit a hole at the bottom of my driveway......

That does suck! Hopefully you can one day buy another Stang (any year)! In '03, I sold my '00 GT (third Stang) for money towards a new house. I got my current (fourth) Stang in Aug '06:D Hell, in late June '06, I was thinking of buying the Ford Five Hundred as it was a very practical car being comfortable on long trips, decent on gas and had lots of storage space! I rented one when I went from VA to Ohio for a week and liked it enough to seriously consider buying it. However, when I saw Ford was offering the 0%/72 deal and the Stang GT was only a few thousand more, all practicality went out the window and drove home in the '06 Stang GT...something that still puts a smile on my face 24/7!!!!! ...something the Five Hundred couldn't have done after a few months of ownership...

I'm 45, have a ponytail, wear shorts...

Is this a group therapy session? LOL

patrick
:lol:
I know that feeling, as I'm nearly 37 and let my hair down from time to time! I don't want to grow up:rock:
View attachment 241257

That does suck! Hopefully you can one day buy another Stang (any year)! In '03, I sold my '00 GT (third Stang) for money towards a new house. I got my current (fourth) Stang in Aug '06:D Hell, in late June '06, I was thinking of buying the Ford Five Hundred as it was a very practical car being comfortable on long trips, decent on gas and had lots of storage space! I rented one when I went from VA to Ohio for a week and liked it enough to seriously consider buying it. However, when I saw Ford was offering the 0%/72 deal and the Stang GT was only a few thousand more, all practicality went out the window and drove home in the '06 Stang GT...something that still puts a smile on my face 24/7!!!!! ...something the Five Hundred couldn't have done after a few months of ownership...

:lol:
I know that feeling, as I'm nearly 37 and let my hair down from time to time! I don't want to grow up:rock:
View attachment 241207

What a long haired freak!:lol::rlaugh: ...................ah, me too dude!

When your self-employed you play by your rules.:D

Dude, your car looks great in that pic!:nice: Thank God you didnt get the 500...........I can only imagine that the resale on those must be horrible and talk about no fun to drive. No young chicks checking you out in grand dads car!!!

patrick