Of course they would

88stang88

5 Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
St. Louis,MO
So i've been waiting for this ups guy to deliver my pypes o/r xpipe all damn day,they give you a very broad time frame originally between 9am-7pm for delivery and i go to get some food and drop off money at the bank...was gone for 45minutes and my wife left for 10 to run and grab some bread real quick and they showed up in the 10 minutes my wife was gone,left a nice little sticky note saying they would drop it off tomorrow between 1030-2...at least it is the next day and a smaller timeframe

• Sponsors (?)

So i've been waiting for this ups guy to deliver my pypes o/r xpipe all damn day,they give you a very broad time frame originally between 9am-7pm for delivery and i go to get some food and drop off money at the bank...was gone for 45minutes and my wife left for 10 to run and grab some bread real quick and they showed up in the 10 minutes my wife was gone,left a nice little sticky note saying they would drop it off tomorrow between 1030-2...at least it is the next day and a smaller timeframe
If you live near a UPS warehouse like I do, you can call the 800 number on the slip and have it dropped off at the warehouse at the end of the driver's shift. You can then go there, show them the slip, and pick it up directly. :nice:

It's a rule...I think they hide down the street to see if you'll leave.

I had this happen to me last summer when I was waiting for my Cobra brakes for my 67. Mine was USPS and not UPS, but I chased the guy down on his route about 1 mile from my house. I think he was convinced I was nuts, but I gave him my slip, and he gave me my boxes!

It's a rule...I think they hide down the street to see if you'll leave.

I had this happen to me last summer when I was waiting for my Cobra brakes for my 67. Mine was USPS and not UPS, but I chased the guy down on his route about 1 mile from my house. I think he was convinced I was nuts, but I gave him my slip, and he gave me my boxes!

Lol I did that once for my magnaflow for my bronco. Went all over my area and spoke with 6 different DHL guys till I finally found it.

lol you all are nuts...im sure i could have done it but im stationed out in the middle of the desert its a good 30+ miles to the nearest ups store and my wife's car blows at night,also waiting for the correct headlamp mounting kit for her car (had a little accident)

lol you all are nuts...im sure i could have done it but im stationed out in the middle of the desert its a good 30+ miles to the nearest ups store and my wife's car blows at night,also waiting for the correct headlamp mounting kit for her car (had a little accident)

Typical Marine. Did so bad at Geography that he can't tell that there's no desert anywhere near Granite City, Illinois...:nonono:

(If you're not following, check his location).

Desert has a different meaning to those who live on the east coast. Us on the west coast consider illinois and such like a forest area, too many tree's. I'll take my sandy highways any day. Although weekend drives through the mountains are nice. Ok enough rambling.

lol illinois is very much a green grassy,wooded area compared to yuma,29 palms and places such on the west coast...no one really picks where they wanna be stationed...it just happens,i dont change my location to ****hole bc i will be back in illinois in under a year...however my parts came and they did not come with studs or nuts for midpipe to muffler hookup...anyone got exact size or perhaps a store online that makes these...autozone,napa those guys dont carry them

It isn't even like that at all bro. She is in illinois right now helping some family deal with some thing's so im stuck out here with two cars. Had to fix mine to be able to fix her's...or else i would have been carless for a couple days

Im lucky in this respect. My local UPS driver delivers to my work also. He knows me, and Ill give him a heads up when I have something coming. Hell drop it off to me at work. It saves me the hassle, and him a stop in the afternoon. Win-win in our book.

Just buy some bolts, nuts, and washers to use for connecting the midpipe to the catback. Lowe's, Home Depot, or any hardward store(ACE) will have stuff that will work. Try to get some decent grade 8 bolts so they will not rust. Pretty sure the ones I used are about 4" long.

Ross