Official March SN of the Month nomination thread. Voting ends at midnight 3/15!

• Sponsors (?)

I still have quite a few guys in mind for the up coming months.

Ditto...hahaha.

And keep in mind, everyone who is nominated this month is eligible again the following month, and so on, unless they win. Then they'll be voted on for SN of the Year against the other monthly winners. :nice:

And keep in mind, everyone who is nominated this month is eligible again the following month, and so on, unless they win. Then they'll be voted on for SN of the Year against the other monthly winners. :nice:

ahhhh I didnt know that, I thought if you were nominated you were done for the year regardless of if you win or not. That will make it more easy though b/c we would run out of cars after awhile if we got a lot nominated every month.

ahhhh I didnt know that, I thought if you were nominated you were done for the year regardless of if you win or not. That will make it more easy though b/c we would run out of cars after awhile if we got a lot nominated every month.

And I was hoping that my cracking bondo fender would make me a shoe in eventually....

Guess I'll ahve to just look at everyone else's nice rides and dream...

Although the interior is decent and that is all I see while I am driving...

I will have better pics of mine as soon as it's back from paint. I got a new hood as well... Not that i'm nominating myself.
Unfortunatly my vote was already taken... it has something to do with 69, and he also has a nice little pace car... Representen the white car.....