Oh SNAP....I see louvers on a fine lookin red TTOP GT..now I wan't louvers

I currently am in the process of taking my 93 GT "Back in the day". Complete with louvers, Cragar SS wheels and flat black Boss hood/fender stripes. 85_SS_302_Coupe was right on. Louvers were from the 60's/early 70's. Although they made a resurgence in the early to mid 80's with the camaro crowd (concurrent with the uber-cool minitruck mullet). I have the louvers installed, and actually like them. It is a bright red GT,though. red/black/white would be the colors for louvers IMO.

• Sponsors (?)

So since we're on the topic of louvers, i've gotta ask has anyone ever seen factory installed louvers on a coupe? This question has been asked but i don't ever remember seeing any myself. Seems like you couldn't even modify them to work on a coupe because they'd be slanting downward. I don't know if it would even look right.

attachment.php

'69 Boss 429....look closely through the glass....louvers in the back baby...oh yeah :hail2:

I just hate all the posers that are out there.. ya know, the ones that watched too many Marilyn Manson videos, think hes cool, and try to be him and dont know why. Where i grew up we had skaters that actually skated all over the place and it was a lifestyle, the boards got you from one place to another.... not the like the kids today that just get the clothes, stickers, and have never been on a board in thier lives.

Yeah thats why I said true goths. :D