Ok fellas a couple more questions....

So I took out my old bbk unequal headers, put in the bassani equal length's, and the passenger side header EGR bung is on the #3 tube instead of the # 2 tube, called bassani they basically said figure it out??? So we cut the EGR tube and clamped some super high temp hose on it, ok so problem solved.... NO... I lower the engine down after the header is in place and snugged up with all hoses and lines hooked up, start the car to check for leaks, none... cool, I rebolt up my X pipe and take it for a spin...... My car is vibrating like i'm riding a chain saw.. hmmmm, pull it back on the lift, check to see if the exhaust is touching the frame, nothing, I check the header on the pass side and it's laying on the frame where the motor mount is; this is the wrong header, and bassani swears it's the right one. Ok now here is where I'm pissed, I drove the car from the front of the shop to the back and that is it, while the header was on the frame it stripped out 4 of the 8 bolt hole's on my AFR heads :bang: , So now I have real problems... long story short I ordered JBA titanium unequals, have to pull the head and heli coil 4 of the header bolt holes.:eek: Bassani is taking these headers back but will not do anything for me as far as head work, they said since it is a modified vehicle they will not warranty any parts.. So we'll see... Our shop orders a ton of stuff from them and my whole system is Bassani, none of thier stuff has ever givin me a problem before...

Second problem, I wrote a little while back about a cooling problem, well I believe I found it, I bought new hoses, the bottom hose has the coil inside, well my top hose is collapsing under throttle??? I have never had this problem, is there a company who sells the top hose with the internal coil???

Sorry for the long post but it's also me letting off a little steam..

Thanks Guy's

• Sponsors (?)