ok I'm posting here because this is my new home

boston2k4

Jun 11, 2009
Alright yall i have been posting about 2010's for a little bit but i have a question for you guys/gals to answer about other stuff.

UPR producs yea or nah?

mainly im talking of the k member and coilover kits for FOXES not my new baby she gets spoiled. i managed to score a pimping straight LX that need minor work and a swap to be complete so i want to lighten her even more but dont want to break the bank.

also i know you get what you pay for but the prices are so cheap it makes me wonder

any input is appreciated as always.

happy tuning:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

UPR.....

NAY!

Do a search online and you will see some VERY interesting articles. Also, If I remember, there was a thread in the "unemployment line" section several months ago regarding UPR products.

yea i was reading that the a arms like to crack at the welds from normal driving :notnice: and i wouldnt want one of the pizza cutters falling off on a nice 10sec pass (dreams out loud)

i guess i will check maximum motorsports for the k members i have heard great things about them. except price

And finally i cannot find an install guide on rear coilovers for tubbed cars kinda scared to cut out my stock mounts and being screwed but willing to try after a couple brews, and nice phot guide.