One for the century.. almost too embarrassing to talk about

I have an RNH 347 that I had JUST got running after almost a year (build was stunted due to lack of funds) of getting together. The problems I ran into were never ending. All ranging from incorrect fly wheel, stuck open injector, hydrolocking, sulfated battery, distributor 180out, incorrect firing order, defected spark plugs, constant overheating (bad fan clutch), belts gettin' eaten up (bad tensioner), burnt up IAC... you name it - Its happened. But my love for my first (and how much money was poured into it) kept me going.

After all was said and tuned, she ran BEAUTIFUL. On a base tune put out 350fly. But - without fail.. not even a week later cruising down the road it felt as if it were running on 4 cylinders when I would put my foot down. Frustrated, I took it home and started from square one. Checked the basics; plugs, fuel pressure, spark and then came vacuum. My vacuum read ZERO. My next text ran was the compression test. I got ZERO compression in 1, 2, 7, and 8. Not a low reading.. a flat ZERO. I double checked the tester with my other car and it checked out. Assuming a fluke, I got a new tester, and still the same readings. Hoping it was the heads, I unbolted the rocker arms leaving the springs completely closed. Same reading. I'm trying to get ahold of a bore-o-scope to see if my pistons are shot.. but theyre brand new and the car will run/idle ok (meaning no crazy grinding/slapping). I hate to assume the worst.. but at this point I think thats what im going to have to go with. Engine = DEAD.

any ideas would be appreciated

• Sponsors (?)