One touch passenger side window

• Sponsors (?)

You can get an aftermarket alarm to make all the windows go down and I'm sure u could somehow make the top go down if the latches were updone when you wanted it down :D

Bryan

I installed the module from Webelectricproducts. Less than $30 shipped.
Works perfectly, and will fit in the cavity below the window switch. I wrapped mine with foam to prevent rattles.
If you have an '00 - '04, you may need to run a ground wire, which was not very clear in the instructions. The metal in the door panel is not grounded. I had to remove the door panel to find a good ground. Once I had the panel off, it was just as easy to run one from behing the passenger side kick panel.

twogts4us said:
Does anyone offer a kit to make the Ford one work properly? It's freakin hard to get the window down just an inch. I'd like it to have a two step switch as I've experienced on some rental cars...
it's easy
roll down, stop it
then roll it up a little

i'm probably going to buy the 1 touch down from webelectricproducts soon

twogts4us said:
Yeah, but it'd be nice if it was a two step switch so rolling the window down an inch could be a one step operation.

Maybe 96-98's are different, but I can roll the window asmuch as I want, just depends on how you work the switchlightly tapping it keeps it from going all the way down automatically.