Only 200 miles on a full tank?

• Sponsors (?)

The best way to drive for milage is to get a vacuum guage and drive by that. It's 10 bucks plus hose and a clamp and a tee. Then place it where you can see it while looking forward and try to keep the vacuum as high as you can while cruising. You will find the scientifically _best_ way to drive your car using this method. This measures engine load.

2000 rpms with 2.73's produces a higher load than 2000 rpm's with 3.73's which is why a lot of people report better or same milage with higher gear ratios

22Stang said:
Hey guys i need some help, I only get around 200-210 miles on a full tank of gas. I calculated it out and only get around 17mpg on my basically stock '92 LX 5.0. why is this? I have a new computer in, the timing is set to stock*, I have replaced almost all the sensors and have done a full tune-up. I drive mainly highway miles. On my previous mustang i got around 20+ miles per gallon on a stock motor with 3.73's. The guy i bought this mustang from just put a rebuild on the motor and said it was basically stock build up. Could it be the injectors? Any info would be helpful, sorry for the long post.

I do 200miles with mine aswell and im all stock and I think 94-95 has a bigger tank, so imagine :nonono:

Fine! Heres my propane tank for my Multiport fuely.

propane-tank.jpg

Heres where i manufactur my own Super Duper High octane for my Sequential turbo set up!

DGE-air%20compressor.jpg

Heres a map of my fuel effiecency, I dont think you are all smart enough to read it, because you dont major is alternative fuel and have smart college professors LIKE I DO!!

t61.jpg