Ordered some new parts!

79'293stang

Jan 5, 2003
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Yesterday I ordered a bunch of new parts for two of my mustangs. Mainly stuff for the SVO. Ive been procrastinating on putting the Eibach ProKit on the vert for around 5 months or so because I decided that when I did the suspension it would be all at once and the place that mounted tires on the car cracked one of my rims so Ive been waiting on that to be fixed since I hate how the stock 16in pony rims look on it. I ordered the 03 cobra front control arms, and new lower control arms for the rear. I will go ahead and post some before pics and in about a week when I recieve and install the parts I will post after pics!

P.S.- For those that have the 03 cobra control arms how do you like them and was there a noticeable difference?

57506d1237245202-introduction-mystang4.jpg

57505d1237245167-introduction-mystang3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have a ported head, e6 header, and a gutted intake for it thats been waiting for install. I ordered the headgasket changing kit with the head bolds, a manual boost controller, throttle body transition hose and adapter kit so my spare 94 throttle body can be bolted on and compressor bypass kit.

edit** I ordered new ford racing plug wires and a granatelli maf for my 94 also. Now I can get my 24lb injectors installed. A couple of my 19lb injectors werent in the greatest shape when I did my intake swap and these are sitting around so may as well.

Yea I hope so. I wish there was more time to get at my 79 though. I have 5 grand worth of Maximum Motorsports suspension and etc laying around with a 5.4l mod engine plus entire harness and computer sitting out at my great uncles farm waiting for me to find motivation to get at it. To many projects :(