OT .... got a 360 and ES4:Oblivion

ddonaca351

Dec 1, 2002
Camas Washington
Daaaaaaaannnggggg, kickin graphics.
Great game (if ya like rpg style first person shooters)
Two thumbs waaaayyy up.

So what are some other good ones for 360?

Do they have that Forza racing one out yet, anybody know?

DD
:nice: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

In your honest opinion, do you think its worth getting the 360 yet? I have been itching to pick one up, but a lot of people are telling me that its not much of an improvement to over the original XBOX.

From what I understand the 360 is alot better than the original Xbox with HDTV. Beyond that they still need to take advantage of the consoles full capabilities with the games. Which from what I hear they will and will be absolutely mind blowing. This is just what I have read, Tyler would know alot more about it Im sure.

SonicBSnake said:
In your honest opinion, do you think its worth getting the 360 yet? I have been itching to pick one up, but a lot of people are telling me that its not much of an improvement to over the original XBOX.

well let me put it like this..... do ya think the shelby gt500 is much of an improvement over the 03/04 cobra?

DD
:nice:

ddonaca351 said:
well let me put it like this..... do ya think the shelby gt500 is much of an improvement over the 03/04 cobra?

DD
:nice:

Well just like the GT500 vs 03/04 cobra. The Xbox360 does look better than its predecessor. A little bit anyway.

:D