OT: How long have you known your friends?

• Sponsors (?)

ryan218 said:
:shrug: did i do something wrong? :banana:

Nope, but posting that picture, if it showed any more skin, most of us guys could be arrested for just looking at it!!! :D

ponypower89 said:
With age usually comes lifestyle changes..

That is so true. Some of us get serious with life and start doing things. Some don't move on. I know people who are still living like teenagers in thier mid-late 20's. They have no career or even real job skills, have no or bad credit, the jobs they do have are the same kind they had in HS. After a while, you find that you can't even communicate with each other. We all go through changes, some who change for the good, and some who change for the bad. Some people you change with, some you don't.

My best friend is my wife hands down. However, my two closest guy friends I have known for 16 years. I agree though, true friends are very hard to come by. It only becomes more difficult as you get older (just turned 30 .. ahh) since the natural tendency is to focus on your career and/or family (not necessarily in that order). Anymore, my father has become one of, if not, my closest guy friend.

poneypower89 said:
you can't... its a proven fact.

Deep in the back of every male mind is the desire to sleep with every decent looking woman in the world.. and to avoid the rest.

So, if ur hanging out with em.. then they are more than likely decent..

I mean, yea... Guys have friends that are girls.. but 9 times out of 10.. they want to either..

a) Sleep with her
b) Skeet on her
c) Have already done either a or b or both a and b and now they've had their fill and have leveled back down to just friends.
As pigheaded as this sounds, ladies, it holds true for 99% of straight males. The other 1% are Catholic priests.
90mustangGT said:
Some people you change with, some you don't.
Agreed. Some grow up, some never do.
90mustangGT said:
I'm not stupid.
Jury's still out on this verdict. Stay tuned. :p

Well, anyone remember the 69boyz song.... "Hotel, Motel, I won't tell if you don't tell, lets go to the motel."

" I swear officer, she told me she was 18".

What you do is put a mark on you somewhere down there that looks like a birthmark, and even a fake tattoo, and make sure she notices it, (make a comment about it or something" and then if she does go blabbing her mouth when she catches you with her freinds, if it comes down to this, your attorney can ask if there were any birthmarks or tattoos in that area, and when she says yes, you then can say "it wern't me". I think about this kind of crap. Not that I would do it. But if I got caught in that situation. Anyways, I kid you not, I will card a girl before I go anywhere or do anything with her.

If there is grass on the field, shave it and play ball!!!

One of my best friends I know since kindergarten. That was when we were 5, now we are both 21. So its been a long time. We both have the same name and last initial too which is kinda funny. I never lost contact with that guy going to different schools and we both work together now. My group of friends now I know since I moved around here which is like almost 7 years. Then there is my brother of course and I have known him for 17 years.