our tranny's

• Sponsors (?)

Auto or manual? The V6es use a V8 Spec T5, which is good for 300lb/ft. The Autos are 4R70W's, which are a pretty good trans (they can take more power than a stock T5, somewhere in the 400lb/ft range I'm thinking).
HTH
--Kyle
PS: Let's hear it for all the under-18 mustang owners!

NO, although the sixes have the same TYPE of transmission, the internals of such are not as strong as our big brothers. I'm not sure what they are good up to power and torque wise but I know for a fact that a v6 tranny will 'splode in a GT. I was talking with a guy who tunes mustangs as a second job about engine swapping/modding/buy-new-car-ing, etc. I'll take his word for it.

I haven't looked into prochargers, but I assume you can run it on a lower PSI (6-8) since it is a model specific application. You'll just reduce your rotating assembly's life I guess. More heat/friction/wear = well, you can figure it out.

NO, although the sixes have the same TYPE of transmission, the internals of such are not as strong as our big brothers. I'm not sure what they are good up to power and torque wise but I know for a fact that a v6 tranny will 'splode in a GT. I was talking with a guy who tunes mustangs as a second job about engine swapping/modding/buy-new-car-ing, etc. I'll take his word for it.
BS!!!! The only reason I could see to back this claim up is that T5s don't take well at all to abuse and are somewhat weak to begin with. Abuse a stock V8 or V6 T5 in a 320hp car, and sooner or later, BOOM! (Not to mention that people with dead stock 5.0s have blown T5s). A blown V6 will be a 300+hp car that will have no trouble blowing a T5, not to mention the manner in which such cars are usually driven. Add slicks and decent traction to a car with a T5 and a non-stock engine, and BOOM! Just ask RaSmG, that's how his T5 died.

The following was copied directly from ModernDriveline's website. ModernDriveline is one of the leading T5 authorities.
The only difference between the 3.8L and standard 5.0L T-5 was the input shaft length. Changing input shaft of the 3.8L T-5 with 93 input shaft, will result in a 93 and early spec T-5. Everything else remained the same.

Today's V-6 Mustangs sports the last of the T-5s. The T-5 behind the 3.8L is a 3.35 first gear set with a .68 over drive. What makes these different from the rest is the electronic speedometer trigger. No longer is there a mechanical driven cable system. It has the longer input shaft equipped with a steel front bearing retainer and reverse synchro brake assembly. Torque rating is 300ft/lbs.
HTH
--Kyle
PS: If you still wanna stand behind your claim, PROVE IT!