Pacific Raceway open this weekend (18th -19th)

Can't wait to see your 4.0L sporting that Vortech! I can refer you to one heckuva deal for the Vortech kit at an awesome price way below retail.

I forgot to mention that my factory wheels are 18" wheels, just like you have on your Torch Red. The fanblades are my favorite factory wheel, but I use the smaller/lighter 17" bullitts for race days. Here's my 07 GT with the fanblades on...

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Brian, I am in need of a few parts on mine, do you have acces to the individual parts at below retail, or just a complete kit (mine is the high output kit with the aftercooler) I bought it on CL never installed, but the shmo before me lost a few of the parts before selling it to me. I need the coolant overflow tank, and the intake elbow and air filter, and both of the rubber tubes that connect the s/c to the air exhange box and throttle body. Should only cost me in the 4-5 hundred range, but if you know somebody....... HOOK ME UP bro!
P.S. I like the fanblades too, but I think your car looks reeeeeeeelly sweet with the mags too. Idunno, I would have a hard time taking those mags off instead of the fanblades. Looks tuff with the gunmettal on black with those retro mags:lol:
I have a habbit of only buying used stuff for waaaay cheaper than retail. Bought the V2 SQ trim high output S/C kit for 2k, (craigslist) bought the wheels with tires $300 (again CL) and sold my stock 16's for $200 (net 100 deal) just picked up a GT500 rear bumper allready in my color for $250 ect.ect.ect..... I am cheap, but the car is comming together slowly. Give me two more years and I will have it the way I like it, then the motor will prbly explode! :rlaugh: You think my 60ft times will improve with my pegleg if I got some smaller/lighter wheels for the track or does it make as much difference in a 6 banger? I figured the better traction of the bigger treadwidth on these 18's would make up for the weight but I am by no means an eggspurt on these types of things.

Attachments

• DSC_0009-1.jpg
    DSC_0009-1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

Brian, I am in need of a few parts on mine, do you have acces to the individual parts at below retail, or just a complete kit (mine is the high output kit with the aftercooler) I bought it on CL never installed, but the shmo before me lost a few of the parts before selling it to me. I need the coolant overflow tank, and the intake elbow and air filter, and both of the rubber tubes that connect the s/c to the air exhange box and throttle body. Should only cost me in the 4-5 hundred range, but if you know somebody....... HOOK ME UP bro!
P.S. I like the fanblades too, but I think your car looks reeeeeeeelly sweet with the mags too. Idunno, I would have a hard time taking those mags off instead of the fanblades. Looks tuff with the gunmettal on black with those retro mags:lol:
I have a habbit of only buying used stuff for waaaay cheaper than retail. Bought the V2 SQ trim high output S/C kit for 2k, (craigslist) bought the wheels with tires $300 (again CL) and sold my stock 16's for $200 (net 100 deal) just picked up a GT500 rear bumper allready in my color for $250 ect.ect.ect..... I am cheap, but the car is comming together slowly. Give me two more years and I will have it the way I like it, then the motor will prbly explode! :rlaugh: You think my 60ft times will improve with my pegleg if I got some smaller/lighter wheels for the track or does it make as much difference in a 6 banger? I figured the better traction of the bigger treadwidth on these 18's would make up for the weight but I am by no means an eggspurt on these types of things.

Bill, my source for Vortech stuff is Page Nicholson at Stillen American Muscle. Here's his phone # and website...

Phone: 866-278-8287 x134
STILLEN : Precision Performance Components for Your Car or Truck

Page used to live locally to us in Federal Way, WA. He currently has an '03 Mach 1. Nice guys who will cut killer deals on goodies for our cars. Hopefully he has the parts you're needing for the Vortech.

As for the rear end, you should ditch the pegleg for a traction-lok carrier. They make them for yoru 7.5" Ford rear end, or you can swap in an entire 8.8" differential from a GT for cheap. Click here for an awesome deal on an 8.8". 4.10 gears (3.73 minimum) would be my recommendation to improve your 60' times and overall satisfaction with the car.