Paging Seattle And Everett Mustang Owners!!

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
Next month around the 10th I will be taking my 360 ton crane up around Everett Wa. I will be there for about 2 months working on an aircraft carrier. All the details are not final so this is my best guess as of right now. Everything is sort of top secret right now or they just don't want to tell me as usual. But I need your help to pass the time when I'm away from PIR and S/B. I plan on purchasing a sonic blue 03 or a comp orange 04 next year so if there are any Cobra owners that want to talk mods and show me what hp is all about please let me know.

Can anyone inform me of anything to do with Mustangs going on up and around Seattle, Everett, or anything else close by? I might have my 2003 ZX-9R up there so I could get around very easily. Two wheels, one, doesn't really matter. Shows, club meetings, races, SIR scheduled races, Friday/Saturday night stuff, strip clubs etc. OOOH wait a minute, did I just say that?

Ben

• Sponsors (?)

The third weekend of July is the Mustang Round-up at Bellevue Community College. It's a 4 day event with a track day at Pacific Raceway in Kent on Thursday, a 400+ car Pony Trails on Friday, a judged show on Saturday and a 1500-car participant's choice show on Sunday. Biggest Mustang event on the west coast.