Painted some Interior parts

KidCapri50

Sep 8, 2005
I think it turned out alright.

2167737_78_full.jpg

2167737_79_full.jpg

2167737_80_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I used Spies Hecker 2 stage paint (E9 code)

This Spies Hecker is the euro version of the ford 3 stage paint which is costly and hard to lay down.

I have access to booth and endless supplies, but I used grey scotchbrite with Sikkens cleaning solvent, then wiped down with Sikkens prep solvent.

We use Sikkens, but I was able to pull some string and obtain some Spies base and reducer for around 60 bucks. I was able to paint hood, bumper and interior and still have a good bit left over.

it looks clean from the pics man, and a lil more exotic in my opinion.

Well.... I'd rather it look exotic, than ricey.

I was never a fan of painted interior bacause alot of people get carried away. Thats why I only did the parts I did and not every little part I could get off, like the gauge bezel, door handles / trim and heater vent.. blah blah blah.

That looks killer dude :nice: What is that display under the fog/traction light location? Looks similar to a Dash Hawk or a Live Wire, but I know its not one of thoes.

KidCapri50: So what? You dont wana share what that display is? Guess gotta keep some of the tricks under you hat eh? :D

KidCapri50: So what? You dont wana share what that display is? Guess gotta keep some of the tricks under you hat eh? :D

That little display is a bad idea for people like me (or us).

That gives me complete access to over 200 xm radio stations.

It's a bad idea because SQUIZZ is one station that makes you wanna drop the hammer. Especially when a little Disturbed comes on.:D