Painted the Notch, pictures

• Sponsors (?)

thank you guys, i appreciate it. i really do go to work and spend every spare cent on this car, i bust my ass to make it nice. it's really shaping up now finally for me.

the car is lowered. it has mm coilovers on the front, torque arm/ta spring setup on the rear with weight jacker lca's. its a 175 lb/in front spring. rides acceptable.

smokedya had the hood on the car when i bought it, he may know the brand name. it's a decent hood, not a cervini quality fit or finish, but it works fine for me.

john, thanks man. i wonder why i waited so long now too. oh well, it's done. now i am not wanting to drive it in the rain. i gotta break the cherry on the first rain drive, cause this car will get driven in the rain still. :D

Any ticklets?

nope.. i wasn't doing a damn thing either time.

first cop said he was quote, "looking for a guy who sells drugs with a nice white mustang". then he continued to ask me like 4x if i sell drugs, have you been arrested before, do you sell drugs, ever been arrested?

finally i was like wtf dude :shrug: he was like peace out and walked back to his car.

second one hit me on i5 coming home. just pulled me over and was cool. i think he wanted to look at the car. he's like it might be hard to merge again unless you push it some :lol: i just asked if that was a pass to hammer on it. he smiled and said have a good night.