Paintin' the '68 and more! Tell me what you think...

I dropped her off at the shop to get the '68 coupe painted white with blue Le Mans stripes. I purchased '67 rocker GT stripes and I'll replacce the 68 GT emblem with the GTA emblem in the fender rocker Ford had in '67.

I just put a new ford tooling hood with the directional scoops on the car.

I have a flaming river manual rack with the tilt column (Which I am afraid to install for fear of problems)

I also have a stainless steel manual front disc conversion kit,(but that included spindles when they told me to reuse the original drum spindles!) I was surprised to see spindles in the box. The master cylinder has no push rod...do I re-use the stock manual rod connected to the stock master? also, anyone tried to change spindles? Can it be done in the driveway?

I bought 1" sway bar for the front, 3/4 for the rear, new 4 1/2 leaf springs, and KYB gas-a-just shocks.

I have sub frame connectors that were advertized as weld on but they have bolt holes. In fact the rear connects through the front eye bolt of the leaf springs. Question: Will the floor boards that seem to be sagging a bit or the exaust (which exists on the side in front of the rear axle) be in the way of the subframe connectors?

Finally I got a set of California Special Scoops that willl be mounted tothe quarters and worked for proper fit. I have a screen kit but it seems to need some sreious trimming. Anyone familiar with nthose screen kits?

Thanks for the input guys...

• Sponsors (?)

I don't have rocker stripes yet, but it'll likely have a set of the repro GT350 stripes. As far as the chassis, it's nothing fancy pretty much original Mustang. It should be done by late fall/early winter, but then again I've been saying that the last summer or two, but it's very, very close. Good thing, too since I'm about out of money!