Patriot heads, eh?

SiahNyde

Dec 3, 2010
Oregon
What do you guys think of patriot performance stage 2 heads? i've been reading alot of reviews and there's about 50/50 good and bad but most of them date back to 03...any body on here runnin them?
Here's the combo I'm looking at:

Heads:

https://www.patriot-performance.com/xcart/product.php?productid=2&cat=30&page=1

Cams:

https://www.patriot-performance.com/xcart/product.php?productid=88&cat=61&bestseller=Y

P.S. I started a new thread because I'm looking to buy very soon and my other thread wasn't pulling in the responce necessary to adequately appropriate my fiscal expendeture. :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't heard much about patriot heads for a few years now. 4 years ago if you mentioned "patriot performance" all these people suddenly came out of the woodwork yelling and screaming they are bad heads. Maybe they fixed the problems, or maybe all the bad internet hype scared everyone away from them. :shrug:

Ok...so you guys have convinced me...trick flow is looking really good for the heads, but what about cams? I tried to call modular head shop but they didn't have a phone number and didn't respond to my email yet. I like the CMS cams and found this deal on Cushmanmotorsports.com and it looked like a fairly decent deal.

Trick Flow/CMS 2V Power Pack [TFCMSPP] - $3,130.25 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I really liked that the intake manifold came with it and I was thinking of going with the 2 or 2.5 blower cams. (with my limited cam knowledge)

Any opinions?

Ok...so you guys have convinced me...trick flow is looking really good for the heads, but what about cams? I tried to call modular head shop but they didn't have a phone number and didn't respond to my email yet. I like the CMS cams and found this deal on Cushmanmotorsports.com and it looked like a fairly decent deal.

Trick Flow/CMS 2V Power Pack [TFCMSPP] - $3,130.25 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I really liked that the intake manifold came with it and I was thinking of going with the 2 or 2.5 blower cams. (with my limited cam knowledge)

Any opinions?

CMS products and MHS products are identical.

That CMS power pack looks pretty good!

CMS products and MHS products are identical.

That CMS power pack looks pretty good!

I thought the cms pack looked good too, but i can't buy it because I can't get ahold of CMS! has anyone dealt with these guys? I'm starting to think the few hundred dollars i would save buying from cms wouldn't be worth the lack of support...nothings worse than buying parts and not being able to get ahold of anyone to find out where they're at. :shrug: