Paying for mods

• Sponsors (?)

I've been buying too much lately. I've been trying to bring myself to buy like one part a month, but I just cant do it, I always see something new that I need to have heh. Just baught a RAI but I also want rear window louvers and lowering springs, argh! And then I intend to get my spoiler taken off and have the holes filled/repainted. Man this car is a money pit.

I need help, is there a Mustang Modders Anonymous group i can join?

Well I have a great relationship with my Speed shop.. I get store credit :D

I am a few thousand in right now with the blower and such... but he knows I am good for it and I drop him some money each paycheck... whatever I can. I wouldnt have doen it that way, but I wasnt gonna find another blower for the price I got it and it is no intrest financing hehe.

i work on the oilrigs up here.. but for the amount i make, i seem to finance everything, and spend the money i earn on gas, nitrous fills, food, entertainment, and bills...

like ive spent about 2500 on gas in the last two months, and 500 in nitrous alone

I pay cash for mine. But my list is short because that is pretty much what I want to do to it. Well, I would like to supercharge it, but that's way too $$$. Plus, what you put into it you will not get out of it when you sell. Putting a $5000 blower on your car does not increase the value $5000.

i have a credit card dedicated to car parts and tools. very high limit and i pay a lot on it every month. i used my tax return on my LCAs and a 60gb ipod video.

i actually spend more on tools than i do on car parts. eventually you hit a wall with modding your car, with tools it never ends, cause you know you always need the 1/4" drive metric impact swivel deep 12pt socket set

i buy things when i have th money and most the time theyll sit around for a while before i get time to install. and when i do get the time it seems like i have 3-4 things to do at once