Paypal freaking SUCKS!!!

yellowstang1994

Sep 9, 2004
Ok, well somehow somebody got access into my email account, which is the same as my paypal (both have the same passwords). How, I dunno. So whoever did it hijacked somebody's old ebay account and bought some expensive watches off ebay from a guy in Lithuania off of my checking account which has no money it it. (They robbed a poor guy, lol). So my balance was like -$250 something and I dispute it with paypal through their resolution center and talk to my bank the next day. Paypal is like a sitting duck, 4 days later they're "still waiting for seller's response". By then this guys gonna be long gone. So my bank says that since I had no money in my account they denied the transaction, however i'm still left with $70 overdraft fees from the 2 transactions that *tried* to go through. So now i'm like ok, all I have to do is get my $70 bucks back from the bank once I proove these were fradulant transactions. So to make this more interesting, I go back home and I get an email from paypal saying my bank had insufficient funds and that they are going to try again in 3 days and there is nothing they can do with their system to stop this. SO WAIT??? They know this is a fraudulant transaction, yet they are going to tell me to put more money in the bank so it can go through and let whoever get my ****in money? And that there is nothing they can do to stop this? I call them up really angry and the girl says somewhat of the same thing. They cant' stop the system from trying to withdrawl funds a second time from a bank account even though it's fraudulant. And though I put limited status on my bank card, I can't lock it completely while there is a transaction in process. So what the hell is this going to solve? They're still not going to get their money, and it's just another $70 I have to try and fight the bank to get back. Does that make any sense to any of you? The girl was like, it's up to the bank whether they're going to waive the transaction fees or not, usually if you print out that you are disputing it they will, but not always. So it's up in the air if i'm going to have to pay $140 because "they don't have any control over their system" and it has a mind of it's own. WOW, what a bunch of ****in morons.

• Sponsors (?)