Peace of mind rocks!

DmnStr8

Apr 16, 2005
NH
Lol,

Just got the coupe back from my welder. Had Steeda full length subframe connectors installed along with having my torque boxes straightened and repaired and reinforced with battle box knocks offs.

Like Tony the Tiger says "Theeeeeey'rrre great!" I always thought my car was relatively squeek free but wow what a difference. I think it even rolls less in the turns. And it definitly helped to take some of the lean out of the chassis and she launched much cleaner and straighter.

All I can say is it feels so good to be able to goof around and know that I'm not hurting my baby. First thing I did was go find a empty section of road and autograph it :D I was....umm.... testing the welds.

I paid a little bit more but I like this woman. She loves ford cars and knows a lot about them and she did a fantastic job. My passanger TB looks brand f'n new and the drivers pretty close to it. The two cracks I have were patched perfectly and the welds all look very nice. I'd post picks but she gave everything a coat of undercoating so they probably would look like ass on the computer.

• Sponsors (?)

Hell of one. At least for me. She thinks that I had quite a bit of chassis flex. My trunk doesn't really line up and my boxes where twisted a bit. I think this was my I had wheel hop when launching. Not any more.

Other then that she said my body was in good shape.

Lol, the cars. I would be alittle bit suspicious if she was complimenting me. Lol, like the bill was going to be that much higher that she needed to soften the blow.

Lol, and no she was not. Picture the type of woman who does body work on cars and also wears flannel. But hey...I'm kinda only looking for the type of relationship that a car guy can have with his auto body technician. Lol.