Photochop I did. (next Cobra/Boss daydreaming)

Scot_94GT

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2002
Spring Lake Park, MN
I was bored, so I made my dreamstang.

Pleas Ford...build me this car....Pretty please?

nextcobra.jpg

Any word on people making GT-R replica facia/headlight/taillight kits yet?

• Sponsors (?)

Scot, that's a real cool-looking car. I have a question: how many changes that are different from the original GT and your car are do-able in real life? I mean, fairly easily. For instance, this car is lowered, right? So that wouldn't be too hard, it's been done before to the 05's already... the hood, the quarter windows or w/e they're called. I guess I'm wondering particularly about the bottom of the car, is that riveted on ground effects? Sorry I can't remember the name of everything; I just woke up and my memory's ****.

There are some significant body differences in the front end between the concept Mustangs we saw in magazines and at car shows (and which that photoshop is based on) and the production model (beyond fascias & headlights) - the V6 engine actually forced the hood line to be raised.

I'm not sure but I think that would mean for Ford to get a production car like that going, they'd have to redesign the front end's body - probably not going to happen.

Still, though, cool photoshop and maybe as they come out with aftermarket body kits they'll let you get a close approximation of that or maybe, just maybe, SVT and/or Ford will go right where Saleen, Roush, & much of the rest of the SEMA participants went wrong and do a close approximation of that.

Tex81 said:
There are some significant body differences in the front end between the concept Mustangs we saw in magazines and at car shows (and which that photoshop is based on) and the production model (beyond fascias & headlights) - the V6 engine actually forced the hood line to be raised.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that car in the pics is based off of the production car.