Photos of our recent Pistonheads run in UK.

• Sponsors (?)

Is that an Ariel? Man I want one of those WAY bad. That makes me drool.....

It is indeed an Aerial Atom using a Honda Civic Type R engine. Brilliant in the twisties but a bit exposed. The owner describes it as "quick rather than fast". He uses it in all weathers but I have to say the engine looks untidy with alloy corrosion in full view and the seat belt mountings were rsuting as you might expect. It's most definitely a tool and not for people who like to keep their cars clean! And it's a bit pricey for what it is.

It is indeed an Aerial Atom using a Honda Civic Type R engine. Brilliant in the twisties but a bit exposed. The owner describes it as "quick rather than fast". He uses it in all weathers but I have to say the engine looks untidy with alloy corrosion in full view and the seat belt mountings were rsuting as you might expect. It's most definitely a tool and not for people who like to keep their cars clean! And it's a bit pricey for what it is.

I still want one soooo bad..... Too bad you guys can get the one with the Type-R motor, we only get one with a stupid GM motor in it that sucks arse. *jealous*

I can still see Jeremy Clarkson's face when he tested it. ha ha ha.....:rlaugh: