Picked up a sonic blue 04

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
ohio
Ranger that is:D. Traded my 94 Explorer for it last weekend. 2nd gear went out in the Explorer and I didn't feel like swapping transmissions, and they actually gave me $1750 for it on trade in :D. Anyways, its a brand new 04 Ranger XLT, supercab, stepside bed, 4.0 5-speed, 4x4. I love it so far! Infact, I parked the stang a little early for winter.

On with the pics!
ranger.jpg

ranger2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice truck.

I'm getting a new truck next March, since my RSX lease is up then. Thankfully, my stang is paid for and insurance is pretty cheap. Personally, I don't mind paying for one car, but two does suck the $$$ pretty quick each month. I think I'm going to buy the next truck I get instead of the lease method. Hoping for a loaded F150, but we'll see what happens between now and then.

Do you have 3rd/4th doors or is your Ranger a two door? Maybe Ford will build a 4-door Ranger. :)

Thanks guys! I may get the windows tinted and swap out the stereo, but Im gonna keep the rest of the truck stock. I cant afford to do anything else to it anyways:lol:.

I did test drive a 4-door ranger, but I got the 2 door because it was cheaper. I put $1500 down, got $1750 on trade-in, after all the year-end rebates I only borrowed $15,200 for it. I paid off the stang this summer so I can afford the payments on this truck. Only problem is I can't spend as much money on the stang now. :notnice:

94GTLaserRC said:
I dont know where all you guys get the money for new 2nd vehicles...insurance, payments...etc.. :shrug:

Looks good tho!
RC

I dont even wanna think about how much I spend per month between my cars. :rlaugh:

Luckily the mustang will be paid off end of this year, and I'll probably have the Acura paid off in another 2 years, so I shouldnt have a car loan for a long time after that.